Friday, September 6, 2013

Day ummm 3? 4?

Whatever. It's one of those days. So today is election day and I don't want to go to the gym. However, I decided when voting at the local school to walk home which is about 1 km away. I managed that, power walking, in about 15 - 20 minutes. Not impressive for some but when you are 140 kgs that's a decent effort. Anyway I feel really good about doing that so mood is currently happy happy happy :D Food is also going well so even better. This afternoon is the nine lives four paws rescue group kitten high tea. Long name but it raises money for these two people to save cats. We got our latest one from these guys and absolutely love and admire their work. If anyone actually reads this, http://www.gofundme.com/32h6q0 is their funding site. It's two young adults doing this all themselves so the more they can get, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment