Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Day 1
So read this http://www.montrealgazette.com/Opinion+Misconception+that+plus+size+women+inactive+must/8770093/story.html and thought yes, I have that problem. Getting sports bra in my size is not actually possible and, being a full figured woman, bouncing around exercising can actually be damn painful.
Anyways as promised, my actually weight is 143 kg. Put on 0.3 last week sigh. But this is the fresh start and next Wednesday there will be a lost on this blog!
Today wasn't too bad. Breakfast was cocoa pops, which is bad but it was that or Gloria Jeans stuff so it works. Lunch was baked potato and chicken with a small amount of cheese, dinner is going to be slow cooked lamb. Snacks were 3 cupcakes :( but also grapes which is awesome. Plus did not buy any more food today which sounds basic but I always stop by bi lo and grab bad food. No exercise except bathroom cleaning but as noted yesterday, it is a long long uni day on Thursdays. Tomorrow I have plans to go to the gym.
In other news, I'm getting so much better at art. Still no where near a professional level but liking what's happening and getting a large variety of things. We did etching today, oil painting, acrylics, charcoal, pen and pencil. All a lot of fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment